Shipping & Return Policy
We at Nutreat care about your experience and want to provide an excellent service. By placing an order through this website, you will be agreeing to the terms below. We provide these terms to ensure you’re aware of and agree upon this arrangement to set mutual expectations of our service.
1.1 Subject to Stock Availability - We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website, but from time to time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to wait restocking of the back-ordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2.1 Shipping Availability and Methods - Shipping is available to all contiguous states in the United States. Shipping (standard or express) is currently offered through USPS and UPS. No overnight shipping is available.
2.2 Shipping Costs - Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order, and determined by the carrier. Nutreat does not add any fees for shipping. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
3. Refunds Nutreat will happily issue refunds due to change of mind or dissatisfaction with the product as long as a request for refund is received by us within 90 days of purchase. Refunds will be processed to the payment method used for purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed through email. Nutreat will refund the value of the goods and of any shipping paid.
4. Delivery Terms - In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 - 7 days. Orders placed before 2 PM - EST (UTC-04) will be shipped the same day, otherwise, within the next business day. Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm EST, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.1 Change Of Delivery Address - For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been shipped.
4.2 P.O. Box and Military Address Shipping - Nutreat can ship to P.O. box and Military addresses only when USPS is selected as the carrier.
5. Tracking Notifications - Upon shipping, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their order, based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit - If you find a package is damaged in transit, if possible, please reject the package from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service for next steps.
7. Sales Taxes - Sales tax, if applicable, has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed at the end of your purchase.
8. Cancellations - Please refer to our refund policy.
9. Customer Service - For all customer service inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.